After Effects Version CS5,5 and up | 1920×1080 | No plug-in | Video Tutorial | 275 mb
Rabona is a stylized collection of title / lower thirds overlays featuring twelve unique animations in two distinct styles. Use these for everything from interviews and website promotions to title sequences and location intros. As an added bonus, we’re also including a bug and logo reveal.
Easily customize fonts, formatting, and colors. Render with an alpha channel and you’re ready to drag and drop over footage in NLEs like Premiere or Final Cut Pro!
- 12 Unique Title / Lower Thirds Animations
- 1 Logo Reveal
- 1 Bug
- Preview Slate for Quick Adjustments
- Video Tutorial for Easy Learning
Effortless customization and multiple variations to choose from. If you like multiple versions, you can independently adjust them and use as many as you want.
- 1080P HD – 16 Bit 1920X1080 24p video for high resolution media
- Beautiful Project Design – Clearly labeled folders, comps, and layers with intuitive customization.
- Compositing – Render RGB+A and drop over live-action footage.
- Customization – Change text, color scheme, and position.
- Preview Slate – A still-frame preview slate displays all of the thirds in one place to allow you to see your changes quickly with out render time delay.
How Does Customization Work?
Customizing Venue to fit your content takes little time. Within minutes, you can add your own text, logo, and colors to create engaging, dynamic titles.
Simply open the project, navigate to the Scene Options layer, and choose your preferred colors.
When you are ready to export your titles, you’ll need to ensure the background stays transparent. To enable the Alpha Channel (transparency), navigate to your render queue (via Create Proxy > Movie), and export to a format that allows for “RGB+Alpha”.
Rabona Title / Lower Thirds Pack – Free Download